top of page

The Hong Kong Hall o Group

公開·978 位會員
Ileana D'Cruz
Ileana D'Cruz

[Official™!] Buatsi vs Azeez Live Streams Free online TV Broadcast 03 February 2024

22 sec ago - There's a light-heavyweight clash in London tonight. Joshua Buatsi faces Dan Azeez in a light heavyweight clash on February 3. The fight for British and Commonwealth gold could lead directly to a world title opportunity for either. The event in Wembley Arena airs on Sky Sports in the U.K. and Peacock in the U.S.

A 2016 Olympic bronze medalist and two-time gold medalist in the English National Championships, Buatsi turned pro in 2017. A former British light heavyweight champion, Buatsi was featured all over Matchroom Boxing, beating the likes of Ricards Bolotniks and Craig Richards. The 30-year-old recently joined BOXXER and looks to compete for WBA gold after the fight. If Buatsi wins, there is a chance he plays the waiting game. WBA champion Dmitry Bivol is doing the same as he looks to face Artur Beterbiev to determine an undisputed champion at light heavyweight. To get to the elite level he knows he can be at, he must beat Azeez. "It's important to maneuver myself correctly so that when opportunity comes, I'm next in line," Buatsi told Sky Sports. "That’s the position that I'm in right now. I haven't turned down an opponent to say, 'Oh, I don't want to fight this guy.' My coach said you could fight for the title or fight Bivol in a couple of fights. But he didn't say that means we wouldn't say yes to it…They’re (Beterbiev and Bivol) killers, but I believe I'm one too. It's that simple." After their fight was called off last year, Dan Azeez and Joshua Buatsi are now on course to meet in London tonight. The two are fighting in a WBA light heavyweight eliminator, which in theory hands them a chance to fight current champion Dmitry Bivol, but any winner may have to wait for Bivol to have an undisputed clash with Artur Beterbiev first. Here is everything you need to know about Joshua Buatsi vs. Dan Azeez. Live on DAZN: Super Bowl LVIII on February 11 (exc. US and China). Click here for details. When is Buatsi vs. Azeez tonight? Date, start time Date: Saturday, February 3 Start time: 8 pm UK time / 3 pm ET Main event ringwalks (approx): 11 pm UK time / 6 pm ET The broadcast starts at 8 pm UK time / 3 pm ET on Saturday night, and Buatsi vs. Azeez's ringwalks are expected to start at around 11 pm UK time / 6 pm ET. Those times could change depending on the length of the fights on the undercard. What channel/stream is Buatsi vs. Azeez tonight? U.S.: Peacock UK: Sky Sports The fight will be shown live in the UK on Sky Sports. In the US, viewers can watch the card on Peacock. Click here for details. Where is Buatsi vs. Azeez being held tonight? The fight will take place at the OVO Wembley Arena, London. Joshua Buatsi record and bio Nationality: British Age: March 14, 1993 Height: 6'2" Reach: 74.5" Total fights: 17 Record: 17-0 (13 KOs) Dan Azeez record and bio Nationality: British Age: August 30, 1989 Height: 5' 10" Reach: N/A Total fights: 20 Record: 20-0 (13 KOs) Buatsi vs. Azeez card Joshua Buatsi vs. Dan Azeez, 12 rounds, WBA light heavyweight eliminator Adam Azim vs. Enoch Poulsen, 12 rounds, for Azim’s European junior welterweight title Caroline Dubois vs. Miranda Reyes, 10 rounds, female lightweights Ben Whittaker vs. Khalid Graidia, 8 rounds, light heavyweights Francesca Hennessy vs. Laura Belen Valdebenito, 6 rounds, female featherweights Jeamie “TKV” Tshikeva vs. Kostiantyn Dovbyshchenko, 6 rounds, heavyweights

關於

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

會員

bottom of page